sleep

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by jcat, Oct 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

if there are any ppl that are here in the middle of the night, please let me know. it seems like i'm here aloone at night. insomnia is coming back with vengeance. i can't sleep. the depression and voices are keeping me up again. help me

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

J a lot of us are up over on msn till the wee small hours so give us a nudge:smile:

3. Fishman

Fishman Guest

I am quite often up late at night, but I think we might be in different timezones.

4. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

i don't know who's up on msn. all my contacts sleep at night or sleep period. those that are up at night, can you add me on msn. thanks

5. Rawr

Rawr Active Member

It's 4.02 am and i'm still awake :mad: Its actually really annyoing that i cant sleep to like 5 am..but i'm in England you might be in a different time zone to me

6. D3ath

D3ath Well-Known Member

Also from england yeah im usually on till around 5am xD.

Pretty annoying tbh ^_^.

7. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I hear voices, not good ones, in the night too. I tend to cover my head with the duvet, make a safe space in my bed, try and make myself as relaxed/warm as possible and/or fall asleep with music to block them out.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

im usually awake in the middle of the night, but im not sure if our time zones are the same, im in ireland. if you want to talk feel free to PM me :hug:

9. tesseract

tesseract Well-Known Member

I usually get attacked by Alma Wade.

F.E.A.R.: First Encounter Assault Recon

10. danni

danni Chat Buddy

hey hun yea i'm up all night and if i see u on msn i come tlk to you hun :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.