Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Aerial, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

My sleeping patterns are so fucked up! I really need to get on board and go to bed at a normal time. I need to stop staying up all hours of the night wasting my time on the computer when I could be getting more writing done. This is why I am in such a fucking block lately.

Freelancing right now is a joke. Who am I kidding thinking that I can be stable doing this? I am not going to be successful if I keep shunning structure in my life.

First thing. I need to figure out what I will do about G. Do I take a risk and tell him how I feel or do I cut off contact so I can get over these obsessive feelings about him? I think focusing on Canada is not healthy now for any reason. I need to decide soon what I am going to do about this. If I don't, I won't be able to move on and heal. This is partly why I've been sleeping horribly lately.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You sound like you are figuring things out for yourself good for you. The best thing now is to focus on you and your needs so you can become stable. I hope you have someone around you can talk to a friend or therapist as well. I do hope your able to cut down computer time a bit so you can get back into some kind of structure as well. Take care keep us posted on how you are doing okay.
  3. Aerial

Aerial Well-Known Member

Thank you. You are so right. I do need to focus on myself far more than all of the other affairs I've been giving attention to. It's draining me. I can only take so much.

Luckily, I do have some people I can and do talk to occasionally. It certainly helps. It really does. I am glad I found this site. It will be another tool to help me get my feelings out there in the open rather than remaning below the surface.

I have a lot of work cut out for me when it comes to my sleeping schedule. I should be in bed now. I got some writing done so the night wasn't a total waste as usual. I figure that's gotta to be a good sign of some sort.