• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/
  • Please read the sticky notice in Forum News and Updates section regarding user etiquette during the next few weeks

Sleeping pills, what are "the best" ?

LillMy8989

I am on 5 mg's of Zipiclone, works great but makes me so tired right away after morning, are you preferring or having 'a solution' night-pills?

aoeu

Maybe try a benzo, they work great for me and are, I think, the most widely prescribed sleeping pill. They have potential for abuse, though, so unless you have a two-way trust with your doctor you won't be able to get them.

LillMy8989

Maybe try a benzo, they work great for me and are, I think, the most widely prescribed sleeping pill. They have potential for abuse, though, so unless you have a two-way trust with your doctor you won't be able to get them.
No, you couldnt have my life more depressed, I WONT take THEM! Sorry..That is a drugabuse going on

aoeu

Occasional use does NOT cause addiction. Lorazepam, the one I take, is prescribed up to 6 mg DAILY, for uses other than sleep - I use 0.5 mg occasionally. You can see the difference in probability of abuse quite clearly.

bhawk

i take 7.5 mg of zoplicone and it is amazing for me, it stops my sleep disorders and i wake feeling totally refreshed which is a rare thing for me.
Only problem is the doc wont put me on them long term, only sporadically so i dont become dependant on them :(

LillMy8989

Occasional use does NOT cause addiction. Lorazepam, the one I take, is prescribed up to 6 mg DAILY, for uses other than sleep - I use 0.5 mg occasionally. You can see the difference in probability of abuse quite clearly.
Ok, was just checking :nerd:

LillMy8989

i take 7.5 mg of zoplicone and it is amazing for me, it stops my sleep disorders and i wake feeling totally refreshed which is a rare thing for me.
Only problem is the doc wont put me on them long term, only sporadically so i dont become dependant on them :(
Weird, but I guess we're all different from each other, cause its making me really sleepy and tired morningtime, but still I cant live without them... Ive tried taking 3 Atarax before sleep instead but thats not working as great as a sleepingpill, just stills my thoughts, not makes me fall asleep.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$475.00
Goal
$255.00