• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Sleeping pills, what are "the best" ?

LillMy8989

I am on 5 mg's of Zipiclone, works great but makes me so tired right away after morning, are you preferring or having 'a solution' night-pills?

aoeu

Maybe try a benzo, they work great for me and are, I think, the most widely prescribed sleeping pill. They have potential for abuse, though, so unless you have a two-way trust with your doctor you won't be able to get them.

LillMy8989

Maybe try a benzo, they work great for me and are, I think, the most widely prescribed sleeping pill. They have potential for abuse, though, so unless you have a two-way trust with your doctor you won't be able to get them.
No, you couldnt have my life more depressed, I WONT take THEM! Sorry..That is a drugabuse going on

aoeu

Occasional use does NOT cause addiction. Lorazepam, the one I take, is prescribed up to 6 mg DAILY, for uses other than sleep - I use 0.5 mg occasionally. You can see the difference in probability of abuse quite clearly.

bhawk

i take 7.5 mg of zoplicone and it is amazing for me, it stops my sleep disorders and i wake feeling totally refreshed which is a rare thing for me.
Only problem is the doc wont put me on them long term, only sporadically so i dont become dependant on them :(

LillMy8989

Occasional use does NOT cause addiction. Lorazepam, the one I take, is prescribed up to 6 mg DAILY, for uses other than sleep - I use 0.5 mg occasionally. You can see the difference in probability of abuse quite clearly.
Ok, was just checking :nerd:

LillMy8989

i take 7.5 mg of zoplicone and it is amazing for me, it stops my sleep disorders and i wake feeling totally refreshed which is a rare thing for me.
Only problem is the doc wont put me on them long term, only sporadically so i dont become dependant on them :(
Weird, but I guess we're all different from each other, cause its making me really sleepy and tired morningtime, but still I cant live without them... Ive tried taking 3 Atarax before sleep instead but thats not working as great as a sleepingpill, just stills my thoughts, not makes me fall asleep.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$195.00
Goal
$255.00