sleeping pills

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Zopiclone, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zopiclone

Zopiclone New Member

I have <mod edit: resistance - methods> Is this going to be enough to kill me or do I need more? Also is this going to kill me in my sleep, or am I going to wake up and live for another agonizing 3 weeks while my liver fails?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2008
  2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

This is a pro life forum so no methods. But I can tell you from a past experience that those pills won't work. And the following couple of weeks will be sure Hell! I'm unfortunately the living proof to that.
  3. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

Welcome to the forum..

I am posting this as I know you will get the same answer from the administrators..I am afraid that members cannot give advice on methods on this site (They will tell you that it is pro-life)
    I know that to consider taking those pills you must be feeling pretty crap but I cannot help you..I am sorry.
  4. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

Hello Zopiclone and Welcome to Sf, I'm sorry that you are feeling suicidal... would you like to talk about how you are feeling and get some support from the the other members?
    We are a pro-life site as the others have said, we are here to listen and to offer support where we can, everyone here has had similar feelings to what you are going through now, talk to us, it may help.

Take care Hazel x
  5. kitai16

kitai16 Well-Known Member

I wish I knew of some sleeping pills that would do the job...

LILICHIPIE Well-Known Member

hey kitai..
    I know people have been telling you so but overdosing wont do the job, unless your allergic to DMX found in tylanol for ex, pain killers, or aspririn. will only leave u in diziness and suffering.
    you ve told him already as I saw in a post what you told us and thats a good point. I too have suffered a lot over my bf but the point is that we are talking about life, about YOUR life. im sorry to say that but no one deserves to be killed for. you should concentrate FIRST on your health and dealing then with your obsession with him. If he can't help, maybe hes not the one. Thats what I understood about my boyfriend. no matter how great he was/is, he wasnt there when I suffered so much and on the verge of suicide.
    think about that as well, think about YOU, YOUR well being because YOU are woth it
  7. SickOfLife

SickOfLife Active Member

Yeah sleeping pills suck. Back to the drawing board...
  8. kitai16

kitai16 Well-Known Member

It isn't just about him, though. He's the key... to put it simply. But if I try again and suceed, it won't be solely because I'm not with him. I've had depression before I met him, but he's been what's been keeping me going for the last year (it got really bad just before I met him).

He tips the balance because, for me, without him, I don't have enough good in my life to out-weight the bad. And I don't see the point living in misery.

And with what's happened I feel completely stupid and worthless because it's my own fault he thinks the way he does now. I may have ruined the best thing that ever happened to me!!
  9. adjuster

adjuster Active Member

I have taken Ambien CR and it makes me feel horible, not the way to go I'll tell you that much. Welcome to the forum. Hang in there. We are all your friends now.
  10. SweetVitriol

SweetVitriol Antiquitie's Friend

If you see me online or in the chatroom, please come and talk to me..

I know these must be painful times for you but believe me when I tell you that you are not alone in this...It may not solve your problems but at least you will know that others are there for you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.