sleeping pills

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ket93, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ket93

ket93 Well-Known Member

As I lay here and think about my situation and feel like there is no hope at all left for me, I think about how much better I feel if I could just go to sleep and never wake up. I know that would be the hardest thing I have ever decided to do, but I am tired of feeling this way. I am taking all kinds of medicine, they are not helping. I am going to a counselor and even that only seems to help for a little while. I just want to see him again but I want it to be different between us. I want him to hold me close and tell me he loves me the same way I love him. I love him so much.
    I just cant seem to let go. He made me so happy and treated me so good. But because of all my issues that have nothing really to do with him, I have lost him. I cant do itl. I just can go much longer like this. I know it has only been a week but I feel like it has been forever since I have seen him. All I can keep thinking it exactly this time one week ago I was driving home and was crying and missing him so much already. Now a week later I still miss him even more and feel like I have died inside.
    I really dont want to be here anymore.

2. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

i'm sorry you are going through this. i recently went thru something similar. i'll tell you one large truth- no one. is worth. your LIFE. no one. now...i have learned it, and you can too.
    pm if you want to talk - i think it is really positive that you reached out - and i care about what happens to you. ..
    all the bestxxxxxx :hug:

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

It feels like your heart and world are broken beyond repair. But it FEELS that way hun. It truly isnt. And time has a way of fixing even the most horrid of feelings. Instead of letting yourself fall further, why not try picking yourself up and making a few changes for the better. I know I know it may seem impossible, but you said that becuase of some of your issues you lost him. Maybe work on resolving one or two and let him see how you are making those changes and maybe he will reconsider? Lots of maybes but atleast they are something to start with huh? PM if you need a shoulder to lean on.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Ket,
    You are going thru greif right now..It does get better it just takes time..How long?? depends on the person!! It took me a little over a year..I still think about her every now and then and how I could have made changes but it really doesn't matter anymore..Truly though you can get past this,like I said it takes time...

5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I am struggling with a very similar situation....my issues drove her away from me. I can't offer you advice on how to get thru this, because I feel almost exactly the same way you do. But...understand that you are not alone with how you feel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.