Sleeping to death

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by joelttVA1, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joelttVA1

joelttVA1 Member

my wife just told me shes been faking everything - she didnt mean her wedding vows and she said she doesnt love me

I dont want to live but that wouldnt be fair to my dog or rest of the family

So inspired by harvey dent I am going to sleep with xxxx I am letting fate decide

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2011
  2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hello JC,

It looks like you still want help hense why you wrote up this post. Keep reaching out and hold on for longer. I can really feel your pain it must be very daunting and difficult. Many people can relate to how you feel. I am sorry to hear your wife "has been faking everything" That must be very hard for you did you talk to hrer why she did why get married have sex have kids buy a house when she was only faking? Please don't say good bye and reach out to us.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

That is so sad, but nothing you did...why did she tell you now? Whatever the outcome, know you are a good person and that you did your best...please continue to post and let us know how you are doing...there are so many ppl here who relate to what you have written...J
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

She should have told you sooner. :( But that's life eh' Make the most of what you have right now, you said a dog and a family, please stay for them x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.