Slipknot vs Mushroomhead

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by wants2die, Sep 13, 2009.

Slipknot vs. Mushroomhead

1. Slipknot

7 vote(s)
  2. Mushroomhead

0 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wants2die

wants2die Well-Known Member

who's better?
  2. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

3. Neither
  3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

4. poison

poison Well-Known Member

they're both awful.
  5. wants2die

really, no one likes either of these bands. so what really is so bad about them?
  6. poison

poison Well-Known Member

they aren't bad by themselves, just bad in comparison to other bands. names not even necessary. sorry.
  7. wibble

wibble Well-Known Member

Slipknot win hands down. Not that I'm a massive fan, but duality, psychosocial and before I forget just stand head and shoulders over anything mushroomhead have done.

That being said, even though I love Rap, as far as metal goes, I'd sooner listen to Godsmack or Hatebreed...
  8. wants2die

well they may not be the greatest band comparing them to everyone but just metal alone they got to be in the top ten. I mean Godsmack, marilyn manson and Sevendust are good but these two bands do deserve some credit. don't want to start an arguement or anything but what do these other bands do/have that slipknot and mushroomhead don't.
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

mushroomhead? :blink:
  10. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

im not really a fan of either but if you read vermillion pt 2 lyrics and some other songs by slipknot you can tell there singer knows what the hell hes talking about.
  11. Random

Random Well-Known Member

One Pink Floyd album is better than all of them combined. Music just ain't what it used to be.
  12. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

I can't even name you a single Mushroomhead song, but Duality stands out as one of the best songs I've ever head, hands down!

And I LOVED Left Behind! It was just the right amount of angst. :)
  13. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

Should listen to some real metal like Behemoth rather than nu/fake metal like Slipknot.
  14. wants2die

God dethroned is better than that band
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.