slipp turing into a fall

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Cannin, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cannin

Cannin Member

Okay so its been so long since I cut, and I slipped up yesterday, now every day when I go home I just want to tear myself up till theres no skin that isnt scared, I used to be such a heavy cutter like 20 times in a sitting 2 to 3 sittings a day sometimes. It's like during the winter when its easy to cover them up I have no consequences of doing it. And what really confuses me the most is that I havent been sad or depressed about anything in fact ive been very happy with the way things are going in my life so its very strange for me to have these urges but its like wanting to eat after going a week without food I dont understand. And my reasoning against myself is fading and loosing strength because I have no consequences for cutting almost every one knows I do it but does nothing about it. It doesnt stop me from doing anything so theres really no reason not to do it ..............So I guess what am I waiting for?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

So i think there is consequences hun to every action we take. You cut scars are left to remind us of our pain you say you are happy then why bring back such distructive tools You need some therapy perhaps to help change your thought patterns you coping skills Theres reason not to do it ok you need to only show yourself compassion you need to show the people around you that you are stable and that you have the control in life to protect yourself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.