slipping away

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by among the stars, May 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i wanna stop the crying, the pain, the agony, i hate god and everything that i used to love - i hate my mom, my g-parents, my whole fucking family - this whole thing broke my spirit and its broken me into nothing more than a piece of garbage - i dont know y im even here - i dont belong i never did - i just wanna quit so badly, i just wanna die -- i dont know how nor do i care...i just wanna slip away...

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

What has happened? It must have been significant since it has left you feeling so distraught about things. Let us help if we can. Please take care. :hug:

3. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

im just realy upset that today is mothers day and that june 23 is looming closer - just really upset tonite

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm here if you want to talk hun :hug:

5. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

i dont know what to say, but i just want to let you know im thinking of you.
    :hug:

6. Boratz

Boratz Well-Known Member

I see you are from NH too. And this place is never a place
    for younger people. I see the teens has no where to go but run around with nothing constructive to do. You seems very young to feel all this pain.

Cry. Some people like me are too numb to cry. It feels like a garbage becoz that is a symptom of depression but the truth is you are a beautiful person inside. Yes its normal iguess to feel this way but this will pass.Trust me.

I am in Nashua , PM me ,don't hesitate even you have nothing to say. It takes time to get use to a stranger. I am a good listener.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.