slipping away

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by takencontrol, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. takencontrol

takencontrol Well-Known Member

my want and need to stay alive has gone.

2. Kirsty_Ann

Kirsty_Ann Well-Known Member

Sweetie, you can do this! You can fight,
    i will pm you later but in the meantime i've gotta go to lectures (boring :/ )
    but you can do it, put something in place so you are not going crazy
    Speak soon,
    i hope you have an ok day,
    lots of love
    xXx

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi brownie, what has changed?
    talking helps, don't give in to those thoughts, :hug:

4. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Brownie, it's Monday already and you've hung on this long. You can ride this out, you're doing so well.
    What's triggering you?
    xxxx

5. takencontrol

the weather is really bad and im worried i wont make it to see my key worker on thu. i need to see her really bad.

6. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

If the weather is so bad that you can't get there then talk to her on the phone instead.
    In the meantime...don't worry about something that hasn't actually happened yet. Face Thursday when Thursday gets here.
    You need to give yourself some TLC. What sort of things alleviate the pain, even if it's just for a couple of minutes?

7. takencontrol

im just trying to rest as much as i can im still so exhausted from lack of sleep. kids are of school because of the weather so i dont need to go to work and getting much needed time at home but thats isolating me too, i just cannot win.

8. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Can you get some sleep whilst the kids are home? Are they of an age where you can leave them whilst you sleep? Otherwise just try to rest
    Tuck yourself up in front of the TV or read a book. Play Gin Rummy with the kids. Anything to keep calm and keep your thoughts quiet.
    xxxx

9. takencontrol

the kids are all away out in the snow so it is peaceful just now, im playing games on comp which is keeping me calmer for now.

10. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

That's good. I find I can really zone out if I keep playing computer games when I'm down. It helps me to hang on through the bad stuff
    Stay strong. xxxx

11. takencontrol

im trying to but to be honest its getting harder every minute.

12. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

It is hard Brownie, but you can do it. You're a lot stronger than you know.xxx

13. takencontrol

im sorry catherine but i just cannot do it, sorry x

14. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Brownie, you can do this, you have to for your kids!!!

Get out of the house, take the kids for a show or something. Anything to get you passed this point.

Please you will only recreate this cycle of depression and suicide, think of what you would do if one of your kids were feeling this way, tell yourself the same, you deserve the same treatment as anyone else.

Come back on so we can talk, is snowing where your at already? Do you like sledding, get out there and feel like a kid again, get your heartbeat going fast, get tired, scream at the world.

Im here if you want to talk.

15. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

hi brownie i hope you found some strength today your nearly there your on the same week you need to be in coupla days more and everything could change

16. takencontrol

im really sorry guys xx

17. hollowvoice

whats wrong brownie youre doing so well?

18. takencontrol

:i'm sorry:no ive slipped to far this time theres no going back

19. hollowvoice

its never too late while your here brownie you can come back
    whats happened

20. takencontrol

ive not slept for days and days, im tired, emotional and mentally done in. still not heard from my psychs and i guess im being stubborn by thinking i shouldnt have to phone back to remind them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.