Slipping Back

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ryco, Jul 31, 2016.

1. ryco

ryco New Member

I can feel myself slowly sinking back into my self hatred and casually thinking about hurting myself, but there's no one I can talk to. I'm scared to become that person again.
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hugs. What is making you want to hurt yourself?
  3. ryco

ryco New Member

Just don't like myself very much.
  4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Why do you not like yourself. What do others think of you.
  5. ryco

ryco New Member

I'm mean and ugly and I mean other people tell me that. My friends say it's not that I'm unlikable, it's just that I'm hard to like, but I'm pretty sure that's what unlikable is.
  6. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Are you being hard to hide the fragile side of yourself. That's is natural as other take advantages of your good nature. Don't let the self-hate become your darkness. It's no good as it you need to trust others but it will take time and not overnight. One day at a time.
  7. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hiya ryco and welcome to SF. You say you dont want to become that person again which would suggest you have been in this position or similar before at some point. What happened to get you out of that slump, how did you manage to stop feeling that way? If you have done it before I am sure you can do it again.

But SF is here 24/7 so theres almost always someone to talk/chat with and no one here will judge you or mock you, we all just try to help and support each other as much as possible. I hope you continue to be a part of that process.
    iam likes this.
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Maybe you are just an introvert like myself, people don't understand our ''way'' but please reach out to us and others and things will start looking up again soon :)
    iam likes this.