Slipping

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Louisep, Jul 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louisep

Louisep New Member

I'm slipping into deep dispair. I shared the most vulnerable part of me and again I reel it can't be handled. I destroy all relationships because I'm a mess. It feels like there is only one way out at this point...I can't keep going on like this. Nothing ever changes

I'm not normal. I'll always be alone

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

What happened when you shared? :hug: Not everyone is going to react badly, but I'm sorry this has happened to you. Here if you feel like talking.

3. Nix Void

Nix Void Member

I know how you feel. I'm also here if you want to talk.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

In what way are you feeling alone? Relationship wise/friends/family ? We are here for you,keep posting and we will support you as best as we can x

5. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

I'm sorry about how your feeling, there is no definition for being normal everybody is different :hug: I hope you find some hope soon you don't deserve to not be here anymore. I'm always here if you want to talk hun :)

6. Louisep

Louisep New Member

I am in a long term relationship, and i have always felt scared by how much my partner loves me (feeling trapped). These feelings escalated recently with family planning talks and I broke down and told him how scared I was. He has not handled it well. For 48 hours he said basically nothing and could barely look at me. I feel I've destroyed my relationship. I've lost so many more in the past because I'm messed up. I want to be loved but feel controlled by it. I want to deal with this but I don't think I can go on if I have destroyed this relationship.....I feel there's no hope if it isn't saved

7. Nix Void

Nix Void Member

You didn't destroy the relationship, you told him how you felt and that's needed in a healthy relationship.

8. drago888

drago888 New Member

hihi louisep,

try telling him how you want to move onto the next stage but that you will need his support.

and try seeing a therapist. there might be some issues in your past that you need to let go of before you can move on.

also, IMHO, a relationship is never destroyed by one party alone. It's always both.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.