slipping.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SmilePretty, Jun 21, 2008.

1. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

i dont really know why i feel so sad.

its starting to get as bad as it had been a long time ago.

i dont know what to do because i feel so helpless and in reality i am.

i dont really have anyone to talk to and even if i tried to talk to someone i dont think that i would know what to say because its all pretty obvious and i would feel like a dumbass for being so depressed over my own pitiful existence.

i feel like i am slipping, in a cliche kind of way. i can see how i was and compare that to how i am acting now and there is such a big difference. i am so antisocial. i dont want to do anything, i dont want to go anywhere, i dont want to talk to anyone, and all that i do is stay in my room all day reading or listening to music so i dont bother anyone. i wish i knew how to snap out of this. i am tired of feeling like i want to cry all the time. i feel so empty.

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

hey hun,

i know how you feel :sad:

going through the exact same stuff myself atm so if you want to talk and try to pull each other out of this you know where i am

:hug: :cheekkiss :hug:

3. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

:hug:
    thanks dot dot sam dot dot

4. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

I feel like that a bit too often. I just lie in bed and listen to music and I do the least interactions possible so that people wouldn't suspect anything.
    Don't kid yourself, though, Lucy, you're great :tongue: . All the best!

5. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: Sorry I've got no constructive reply at the moment, but just thought I'd drop in to give you a hug :hug:

6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Hey Hun

:hug: I'm sorry that you are struggling to snap out of your depression. I'm on MSN and here if you want to talk. I know you don't want to bother anyone but you won't be bothering me. If you need anything drop me a line.

Kellz