slipping...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by planechaser, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. planechaser

planechaser Well-Known Member

im slipping, struggling, falling, closer and closer....yet holding on...dont know why, dont know how, dont want to....falling off the edge, a thread is holding me back...but what thread is it....cant i cut the thread and fall all the way...no...why, why not...family is too far away..they dont contact me like they use too..when i contact them, they have to go right away...angering me more and more...want to end this..but i wont...but i can and will do something else...just not ending it...i want that one person to help...but nobody is coming to my rescue...but i dont want to be rescued...just want to have someone sitting next to me...telling them my secrets...but its not happening, nor is it going to....crying while trying to hold on...

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Keep holding on, don't let go. What's wrong? Here if you want to talk.

3. planechaser

im so depressed..have been for awhile now..kept wearing a mask...took it off and now i havent been able to do complete the simplest tasks...cant sleep either or eat anything more than a banana...crying non stop..i dont exactly now whats going on what i do know is that i cant stand it..dealt with this crap before and did what i did...then i had to suffer some more...did ok for a bit..but now im struggling again...this is so hard...so very hard

4. WildCherry

I know it's hard, but at least you're posting, talking about it. Any idea what happened to make you start feeling so bad again?

5. planechaser

it comes on so fast...happy for a long time..living and loving life...then..BAM...i hit the wall and fall way to fast..not slow enough to talk with my therapist about..it happens and i cant control it no matter how hard i try

6. planechaser

i hate myself...

7. WildCherry

Sorry for the delayed reply, I didn't see yours until just now. Why do you hate yourself? What's happening isn't your fault. But was there something specific that happened that caused you to fall this time?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.