Slow Posioning

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Forgotten_Man, Feb 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

So currently I am very intoxicated... or so I would like to think. So as I slowly attempt to posion myself I wonder.... why had I not thought of this before... go through all the booze in my apartmetn... after all nothing hits the spot like booze after a nice long day of being mocked.

So stick around and be here while I attempt to posion myself with beer... to be honest I do not expect it to be enough but I can dream right?>
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

What is it you want that to achieve? And when it goes wrong? Then what?

I'm sorry you've had a rough day, who was mocking you?
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Who mocked you and what is going on for you today? sending caring thoughts, J
  4. Monsieur

Monsieur Well-Known Member

What's going on Forgotten_man?
  5. Forgotten_Man

Lots of things are going on.

Like at work, when there is a little down time my project manager and boss like to mock me. Insisting need to marry the project manager. Right after she talks about how she had to dump her boyfriend because he was a virgin or the week before he had the wrong name. I think they just mock me because they know I suck at life.

Then there is my job. I feel for it, the corporate lie. "We will let you on to a new project" they say. Suddenly it is 2 months later no sign of a new project for me. In fact plenty of new stuff on the old project popping up.

So yeah just shit is going on in my life. I am getting screwed while people step over me. Not that is anything new, I am just a bit more sensitive to it.
  6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

sorry your job is so stressful...anyway you could change jobs?...
  7. Forgotten_Man

I wish I could change jobs. However, I have been crippled over the past... nearly 3 years. My job has had me doing one thing and one thing alone. So I do not have the experience needed to actually pass a different job interview. My company knows it as well even though they pretend like I have all sorts of experience and opportunities.
  8. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.