Slowly dying

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SimplyLost, Jun 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimplyLost

SimplyLost Member

My mental state is deteriorating. I feel the need to talk to someone. Unfortunately the chat for me still in't working.

In life I've failed at everything that matters, jobs, relationships, family communication, school. My life feels like it's just fading away. I don't want to talk to any of the hotlines, they'd just send the police over again. I'm trying to stay out of the Psychiatric units, cos i know i'd never come out, that's be a fate worse than death. But all i want to do right now is cut and hit myself. I've just failed at everything in life with any meaning.
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Sometimes professional help is the best help to be sought.

Have you considered NAMI (if you're in the U.S.?) or other peer-to-peer support groups?

POINTLESSWORDS Active Member

DO not call hotline or if you do lie about what you really need to say or else they will call the police and they will hand cuff you
    And i agree the chat option for saying what you logged onto this site to say but not being able to
  4. SimplyLost

SimplyLost Member

Professional help has in the past been unhelpful. I kept just getting transferred from therapist to therapist. I'm not in the U.S.
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

SimplyLost what is happening on your puter and screen when you try to access chatrooms??? what kind of device are you using with what operating system? maybe there is a way to fix this.. talk some about this and together we can see where this goes??? Jim
  6. SimplyLost

SimplyLost Member

Just says in red "Error. Click for details."

Java Plug-in
    Using JRE version 1.7.0_21-b11 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
    User home directory = C:\Users\Dillon
    c: clear console window
    f: finalize objects on finalization queue
    g: garbage collect
    h: display this help message
    l: dump classloader list
    m: print memory usage
    o: trigger logging
    q: hide console
    r: reload policy configuration
    s: dump system and deployment properties
    t: dump thread list
    v: dump thread stack
    x: clear classloader cache
    0-5: set trace level to <n>
  7. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Have you tried unistalling your current java. Rebooting and going to and downloading current version and installing that??

Take it you are using a computer and not a cell phone or tablet..what operating system?.
  8. SimplyLost

SimplyLost Member

I have tried both resting and downloading the newest version of java

Windows 7
  9. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

I will bring this thread to the attention of Raven, the webmaster and our resident geek and see if he has any thoughts on this..
  10. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Sometimes it takes people a while to locate a source of professional help that works for them. Lying to any therapist about anything going on will not give you the right level of support you need either. Miss out key information, they might misunderstand what you're saying and go down a road you've already tried.
  11. fallenangel

fallenangel Member

I pray to God that your spirit will be uplifted, that any emotional bondages that hold you back will be removed... I pray that you will have a strong mind, that the Lord will renew your spirit and soul, and guard your heart and mind....

Never lose hope in yourself, for life in itself is a precious gift... You may think that you have failed in all aspects of your life, but I want you to know that being in this emotional state in itself is a lie... You are more beautiful then you think, and the very fact people act upon your irrational thoughts is because they care for you.

Seek help if you need. It's a healing process and it takes time... I know it's struggle, but first you will have to want to step out of this endless cycle of depression that anyone else can help you...

You can do it...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.