slut vs. stud - feminism is irrational

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by fred_phelps, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fred_phelps

fred_phelps Guest

Guys and girls are different sexually, as well as physically.

A guy is dominant, he will want to sleep with almost anything...

Girls are submissive, they are smaller and weaker... they choose with which guy they will get involved with...

Girls are at the receiving end... I don't care about dominatrix, and other women that pervert their natural role...

For a girl to be promiscuous, and sleep with any guy... it's as offensive, and innappropriate as it would be for a guy to hit a girl...

I am a genius... I know the responses I will get... we are living in a very decadant and degenerate society, where girls and guys can't tell the difference between the sanctity of marriage and random sex in a toilet...

I don't know why girls claim it's not fair for them to be called slut, while guys are called studs... HELLO? why do u think that is? cuz that's how things are... HELLO?!

Come on, give me a break... Feminists are ruining our society... they're sissifying guys, and making women the dominant sex... they're homosexualizing everyone... empty guys, and girls that care more for their abs than raising a family

Girls are becoming shameless and insatiable sexually, disgusting,

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  2. how about some more categories to soap box on? keep going!

read about the myth "man the hunter"

it explains how women and men both hunted and took care of the babies and cooking. I am not stating my opinion but its a great way to look at it from the veiw of human evolution. it redefines "natural roles" as relating to science and discovery based hypothesis from estimating the size of the birth canal from bones found from early species similar to humans. By estimation of the birth canal you can figure out skull size and therefore brain mass around birth and furthermore, how much extensive care the baby may of needed. With only one parent to protect the vulnerable and helpless baby which would you think would be the best choice (male or female)? (one parent protecting and one parent finding food)

Just another thought, not so much an opinion
    maybe look into science for definitions before society?

What if the change that you say is occuring isnt due to people, or feminists, but to a change in our life style?
    For example, we KNOW , according to vast amounts of experimental evidence there is an increase in obesity. We once lived outside and nomadically wandered for food. Could the change in exercise cause hormonal changes and therefore behavioral changes?
    or could the decrease in face to face conversations change behavior, and hormones that drive sexual urges?
    "Sissifying males" , could that be caused by the lack in motivation to fight or be rough due to decreased testosterone that is now being connected with excessive contact to many polymer based plastics that have had exposure to microwaves and radiation?
    It is becoming clear that girls are starting to mature at increasingly younger ages due to contact with some polymers used in some food packaging. (i.e. plastic #7)

Finally, the role that society plays in the development of the child and the changes in child discipline methods could be cause for how the males and females were raised and furthermore how they react in society. btw, at birth we are sexually neutral and can therefore be "taught" by society to act sissy or violent.

Humans are one of only two species in all of the animal kingdom that wages war on its own kind. The other species is a type of ant. Maybe feminism is occuring bc we are seeing how damaging(mentally, physically, enviornmentally,emotionally) violence and war is. Things that our society sees as "manly".

....Hope this didnt anger you more, and if it did maybe you should look into it and write a paper about it and see about getting it published. It is a great subject no matter what side you are on.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2008
  3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Re: how about some more categories to soap box on? keep going!

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Judgemental, SEXIST Christians! Even better!

[Also, chimpanzees have been known to engage in GENOCIDE]

4. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Man, that shit is funny, you should take your act on the road!

5. fred_phelps

fred_phelps Guest

monkey??? i know all about bitter hedonists like u seem to be... why be so angry and arrogant? i can make a thread about ur personal profile, and ur psychology, and prove point by point, where ur being illogical, and immoral, and expose ur reprobate state

6. since im on the soap box now...Another point

there is also the popular but controversial egg vs sperm theory

I make this point because u say that it isnt right for a woman to have sex with more than one man, and that a man is more attractive when being known to have sex with many women

The theory suggests there is one egg and only one egg so the female carefully selects the best male as her reproductive partner. Best in societies terms as most muscular and therefore able to protect the future child. Males have many sperm and therefore they feel an urge to spred their genes to any female they see in order to ensure as much passing down of the genes to occur as possible.

The controversy over this theory is based on points that are similar to the following:

1)New evidence suggest that a penis ejects two types of sperm. One type to swim straight to the egg. The other type has an oddly described behavior. It doesnt swim, rather, it "hangs out" near the entrance. When a foriegn sperm comes along this sperm then tangles itself like a net and catches the sperm, therefore not allowing it to swim further and fertilizing the egg.
    Research has also shown that in couples where the male partner senses infidelity, more of the "attack sperm" is produced.
    If a female were not suppose to have sex with more then one male then why would there be 2 types of sperm?
    Also, the prominant ridge on the head of the penis has been theorized to have been a mutation that allowed the male to "scoop" out other sperm. Obviously this "scoop" mutation would have been better at competing to pass on genes and should be seen today.

2) Divorces are statistically occuring when the relationship reaches approximately 4 years. Theory suggests that in that span of time a couple could reproduce and then see
    that the reproduction is sucessful

3) In studies on many other species show that females that have the choice to pick between many males (and in those that can also kill off sperm of undesireable partner). We will define the males as either muscular and able to protect, or small and having the intelligence to trick the larger males and therefore win the female (for example with its size some male disguise themselves as being a female and while the larger males fight he swoops in and mates with her unnoticed ). The intelligent smaller (sissy-like) male is actually most likely to provide a more receptive female and therefore more likely sucessful reproduction and passing of the genes. This is due possibly in the females recognition of the capability of a intelligent partner in protecting the baby rather than a larger (more toned) partner.

If what you say about a male being more attractive (or a stud) when having sex with multiple women is true then how could he see the union was sucessful if he is competing with other men for females at the same time as he is suppose to "protect" his partner and the newborn in order to assure optimal passing of his genes.

Lack in toleration to fighting could cause the decrease in competition for a female in our society to be next to null. However, the point i make still holds. That females "natural role" is not to be confined to one union (with an average conception occurance of 85%) but to have multiple unions in order to increase that rate. Once a man is done he is done and there is only 85%, how does a female increase the chances of passing on HER genes? She mates with more males and increases the percent change of conception! And not only is she picking the best partner she is picking one who will produce intelligent offspring rather that manlier offspring.

7. Re: since im on the soap box now...Another point

Monkey if u are going to make fun of people then at least justify yourself and state your opinion . If your arent going to do that then i would say the reason for you making bad judgement is your lack in understanding of the subject.

8. fred_phelps

fred_phelps Guest

thanks Forever for ur replies - let me carefully re-examine ur posts... i have a feeling tho, that i dont agree with it...

females are still at the receiving end, and weaker/smaller ... they choose with whom theyll sleep -- guys are offering, girls are choosing

9. hammockmonkey

What's your point? Do it, I'd be very interested in your opinion.

Are you serious? I mean, really?

Guys and girls are different physically and psychologically, okay we agree on this.

"A guy is dominant, he will want to sleep with almost anything. . . ."

This is somewhat true, I know for myself that certain guys will try and have sex with any girl. But, I also know that there are guys who don't do that.
    So, I'd argue that you're trying to make this an universal trait, which is untrue.

"Girls are submissive, they are smaller and weaker... they choose with which guy they will get involved with..." The key word here is the girl chooses who to have sexual relationship with. This is the dominate position.

Just because girls are at the receiving end, doesn't mean they are submissive. Submissiveness is a personality attribute, there are submissive men. This has nothing to do with dominatrix (necessarily).

I don't know why you think we can't tell the difference between sex in the sanctity of marriage, and random sex . . . Most people just don't give a fuck about marriage. I know for me, with divorce rates at what 50%, why get married? Just have some kids, build a strong relationship and boom, done.

"I don't know why girls claim it's not fair for them to be called slut, while guys are called studs... HELLO? why do u think that is? cuz that's how things are... HELLO?!"

This type of speech doesn't foster a productive debate, which is one reason I think you're a troll.

You obviously have a completely different take on feminism one, I'd argue, that's totally incorrect.

Feminism is not trying to equate women with men, it's just trying to say that women are not inferior to men. There are differences and we need to embrace these differences.

10. fred_phelps

fred_phelps Guest

thanks for the last reply, Monkey - but unfortunately it doesnt make much sense

11. fred_phelps

fred_phelps Guest

my most important point, and only point is that its worse for girls to sleep with anyone, than it is for a guy... worse for the girl...

the guy needs to respect girls, girls need to respect themselves...
    for a girl not to respect herself, and take the males role, it stinks to high heavens

12. XXXXX

XXXXX Antiquities Friend

Me late wife was one angry violent mother f#cker. and what she lacked physically she made up for with determination and / or weapons. or calling in back up. or delivering retribution..........in advance :tongue: But she did come from very abroad and from a family who had probably* killed more people than Anthrax - so it was in her genes I guess.

The whole world ain't small town Kansas. No matter what your reading material deludes you.

*probably is for legal reasons.

13. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

deleted post

14. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

deleted post

15. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

being called a stud doesnt have the same connotation as being called a slut.

16. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

deleted post

17. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

By the sounds of him..he's probably from Afghanistan:rolleyes:

18. SmilePretty

SmilePretty Staff Alumni

and about taking the male role...
    wtf

its none of your business what anyone's role is in their relationship...
    dominating a guy in sex doesnt always have something to do with feminism. some guys like that..

19. hammockmonkey

That's his point, and "it's just that way so deal with it."

20. HappyAZaClaM

HappyAZaClaM Guest

deleted post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.