Empathy Only Small rant, shit happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
Please okay, no comparing. I just really had to let it out. I'm just trying to get over the upset feeling that stopping my anti-psychotic withdrawal hasn't been subsided yet and it has been a month ish after a fail diagnosis of GAD which I would rather have than ADHD (was born with but diagnosed late) as it is super unnecessary to have right now.

Like, ugh, I have to start my mental health recovery after school from scratch so if I have to have the recovery so much, by the time, the assessments and therapy is done, I want to tackle three jobs next year! It has been my dream.

This is all in my mind right now, nothing much.

HappyKitty

Works during the day, doodles at night.
You go gal! You can do it!! What jobs would you like?
I’m really excited. Now that its easy. Good grades or not, I can apply thousands of jobs and get 10 interviews call back in a week, every week. I love anything systematic and hands on/practical stuffs. And then theres lots of support for your own self. I am finally seeing more to life than jobs. There’s so much fun with passion, hobbies and interests. I don’t mind doing all at the same time. Anyone that knows me, knows I don’t do one thing. Now imagine I talk this in a very fast tone cause a lot of people are messing with my heads with literal opportunities right now. 😹

5951E954-FF76-45EE-9E5B-2442D1506037.jpeg

but my doc will be like: not sooo fast.

Innocent Forever

🐒🥜🍌
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I’m really excited. Now that its easy. Good grades or not, I can apply thousands of jobs and get 10 interviews call back in a week, every week. I love anything systematic and hands on/practical stuffs. And then theres lots of support for your own self. I am finally seeing more to life than jobs. There’s so much fun with passion, hobbies and interests. I don’t mind doing all at the same time. Anyone that knows me, knows I don’t do one thing. Now imagine I talk this in a very fast tone cause a lot of people are messing with my heads with literal opportunities right now. 😹

View attachment 34624

but my doc will be like: not sooo fast.
Maybe start off with just one job and see from there....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00