Small update

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Stormhand, Dec 11, 2009.

1. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

Check this out.
    Some months ago, someone I thought was my best friend just started to ignore me.
    I asked what was up, he said nothing, but I can read right through the guy, I know when he lies, cause he does constantly.

Well during that time, when he was avoiding me, he never would answer my calls, so I got fed up with it.
    I sent him an e-mail letting him know what I think of him, cause I was also hearing things, shit he was doing, like cheating on his GF, who is also a friend of mine, he was trying to get her best friend, I wanted to blow up at him.

So like I said I send him an e-mail, anyways he has been showing everyone that e-mail, I mean ppl I still hang out with now.
    One person I know said I ripped him a new @$$hole.

BUt also K.m. (my one best friend)has been saying to everyone he is going to be having another meltdown.
    Personally I hope he does and actually realizes how he has been screwing up.
    Cause no one wants to be around him cause of the drama he always pulls in.

Used to be a great guy, but somewhere down the line, he started gettign real full of himself, then there is the issue of him sleeping around on his Gf like its a sport.

If she was not so naive, she might see what he is doing.
  2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Sounds like he's got something happening inside him that needs healing. About the only thing we can do at this point is to pray for him.
  3. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

oh I know he has, and he does not want to handle it cause of his own pride.
    Which is why he brings so much drama into his life, so he can smother the problem with his ego.
    So he can make it seem everything is ok.