small vent.

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by scaryforest, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scaryforest

scaryforest Banned Member

so typing here and though people know and it was a long while ago and i am over it, it still sometimes comes back.
    i suppose this is just a vent. or something. noone need answer.

she was 8. so was i. went on for some years. and it was a well kept secret till much later.
    she might have triggered my gender issues, always making me pretend to be someone else and mostly someone of opposite sex.
    and i didn't like it. i didn't hate it either. i didn't stop it.

later she said i was sick for dwelling on it.
    now she's all friendly with my guardian. like there is a point of coming back into mine or my guardian's life...

this made my night, albeit on the side it looks cooler- :simba:

2. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

would u like to elaborate any on what happened? i want to understand because i can feel your pain, and i want to help... to reach out... but i need understanding on what happened... ? ie... did she force this on you, was it experimentation gone too far, was she controlling of you, how did she become (your abuser), how did you two meet?, what kept (the abuse) going on for so long? trust me i am not judging you on anything... i still live with my abuser , am married to him... and i'm 39, so i understand how it can happen, just want to understand the dynamics of yours before i comment to much...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.