Smash everything

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Sammakko..., Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Does anyone else have got problem that you have to smash everything what you have done?

Like drawings, knittings, sewings, well what ever you have done or beautiful clothes or something else, what ever, but point it what you have made yourself or clothes which are yours. Something your own.
  2. plates

plates Well-Known Member

yeah of course! it's not a problem though, and the things concerned need to be destroyed/let go, rather than decorative stuff.
  3. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Good for you!
  4. Escapist

Escapist Well-Known Member

There was a time, where I got rather angry and tossed my laptop across the room. A stupid action as i'm not able to afford a new one. But I was so angry with myself for the things I've done in the past. Coming in terms with what you have done can cause for conflicts or frictions within one's self, which could lead to anger.
  5. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I feel they are ugly as me and smash all
  6. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I feel like I want to smash everything in my appartment..everything just crush it all to bits and pieces and throw everything out the window...I am nothing, I should have nothing...
  7. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

But you do not smash?

But you are !
  8. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Ive been getting really angry recently. To the point where Im taking something Im using that I enjoy, and smashing it on the floor. I did this with a controller. When I smashed it I looked at it for a second, thoguht about it, and did it again and again and again.
    It's a way of punishing myself. Im fed up with myself, and want to hurt what I enjoy so I cant enjoy it anymore. I just want it to go away..
  9. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

I can understand that
  10. boo

boo Well-Known Member

yea i do, like if something breaks like a pc or dvd player, i will open them up to see the inside...
  11. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Does they still take them recycling after that?
  12. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Probably, i dont burn them....
  13. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

But you burnt my heart on ashes..... You are in love...... Heartbreaker....
  14. mcviking

mcviking Well-Known Member

Heavy bag for the win. Just punch it until you knuckles bleed.
  15. Sammakko...

Sammakko... Guest

Men like such a things.... Gosh I would never smash their bags...
  16. ChillCash

ChillCash Active Member

ive done something similar, i got fed up with something online and threw my mouse at my monitor and broke it...regretted that
  17. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

When i am piss off, i punch the bed, bed sheet and pillow, anything else and i will regret it. I should take boxing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.