1. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Next time you go out, smile at someone, they will smile back. Regardless of how you are feeling. Whether you be on top of the world, or whether you are feeling low, smile. Your smile can have an effect upon one's mood and instantly lift their spirits, even if it's only for a moment, it helps. For me, a random smile produces a random warm sensation. A feeling of appreciation, a small feeling of care, of being noticed. A subliminal message, 'have a good day', 'hope you're ok', 'you are human', 'you do matter'.

A smile costs nothing for you but is priceless for the person on the receiving end. Smile, and be smiled at in return. Being on the receiving end of a smile can brighten up someones day.

Smile! :)
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Jeez Res..you have turned into my grandmother :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:
    One of her favourite sayings was "smile and the world smiles with you"
  3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Haha, sorry. :hiding: I posted this because earlier this evening I was feeling pretty shitty and a random person smiled at me as I walked past and it raised my spirits a bit. Smiles are underrated. :)
  4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

that they are hun, that they are..so here's another one just for you :biggrin:
  5. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Aww yay! Smiles back. :biggrin:
  6. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i agree and smiles can melt the hardest heart. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: to ya
  7. kindtosnails

kindtosnails Staff Alumni

"No one needs a smile as much as a person who fails to give one."
  8. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

9. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

I wish i could smile :sad:
  10. Greenforest

Greenforest Well-Known Member

Smiles can brighten my whole day, but I myself am not used to give smiles. I fear that if I smile to a random girl she thinks I'm some sexual harasser.
  11. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Useless trivia: There's no evidence, based upon what is in the Bible, that Jesus ever smiled. He'd get angry, he'd get sad, he'd even get compassionate. But smile? Nope.
  12. Just_a_guy

Just_a_guy Well-Known Member

Awwwww Res, thats nice :)

I usually try to smile to people as often i can. Its nice when people smile back :)