Smoking on a cigarette at midnight while hiding between two trucks at a strip mall

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by User Name, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User Name

User Name Member

Hello everyone. This is the way most of my posts will be made because if I lay in my house one more day while the world passes me by I might as well be dead. I'm 22 years old and I can barely take one more second of my miserable life alone. Now after that cheerful introduction I hope we can all have some interestng chats here on the tubes.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Re: Smoking on a cigarette at midnight while hiding between two trucks at a strip mal

Wow. Interesting intro. Welcome to SF!

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Re: Smoking on a cigarette at midnight while hiding between two trucks at a strip mal

I hope you can make some friends to hang out with and not just sit in parking lot smoking. I am glad you are here to chat take care.

4. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Now that you are here, you're not alone. The title for this post could be a title of a song. :)

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forums. :shake:

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to sf. I hope we can help :)

7. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

WElcome to the forums x

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums!!

9. SirCamel

SirCamel Well-Known Member

welcome tooo SF

10. User Name

User Name Member

I know it's pathetic. No one around where I am though just closed shops but here is where the net is. I'm having problems and considering suicide I don't want to go back to my prison cell of a home. Parking lots are surprisingly more tolerable.

11. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

hey welcome. interesting thread name...

12. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

hope everything works out for you.

if you ever need anything, i'm here for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.