Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmolderingIce

I wonder how many people on sf smoke. Do you?

I don't smoke all the time. Just every one in a while. But I love the feeling.. The smell doesn't bother me at all. I love the way smoke moves. It's beautiful. I don't think it's dirty.. It's just, nice.

Does smoking help you guys cope with your depression? It helps me a ton, and I'm thinking about making it a normal part of my life. I don't know what else to do. Nothing else works all that well for me..

Silent1

Hell yea. smoking has kept me alive. speacially weed you inhale then blow out that swirly smoke that resemblems problems, its literally feels like blowing out problems. then you get the nice feeling of weed and its all just happyiness after that.

DonDen

I smoke, not everyday more on the occasion like you. Smoke is very beautiful, and I like the feeling when you get down to the filter and start breathing in the warm of the fire. I usually smoke when I drink, I will go through a pack in one night. Its more of an event then a habit. I bought a zippo lighter to use when I do smoke, haha.

NiceGuYKC

I don't consider myself a smoker, because cigarette smoke makes me feel ill.
I do love having a cuban cigar, every once and awhile.
Hopefully this weekend, while in the beautiful west coast of Ireland.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
I've been smoking for 42 years.. Did the whole weed thing then got to old to be going to jail so I quit smoking weed.. If they ever legalise it then I will start smoking it again..I'm a die hard..lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00