Smothering by Way of Kisses etc

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by Twocky61, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Claire my gf smothers me, I know it is because she loves me as intensely as I love her. Yes I enjoy it but to a point. I am the same with her but I do try to give her room to breathe, so to speak. I try not to pull away as she will think i do not love her. Usually I just accept it and hug and kiss her back as tightly as she does me but there are times she is too invasive of my personal space. Also I feel uncomfortable when she stares deeply into my eyes though I do the same with her. Anyway I suppose I just have to accept it as part of Claire & I being in such a close relationship.

Does anyone else have this with their partner & do you find it to be a problem?

2. BernardFoster

BernardFoster Active Member

your lucky bro you have one.. treasure her..

i dont even have one.. never had one..
  3. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

u aren't alone here in that reality, bernard.. i hope u will find the ability to express ur feelings about that here as it can be healing to the heart and sometimes the mind
  4. ThornThatNeverHeals

ThornThatNeverHeals Well-Known Member

try almost taking control of the situation, almost teasing her, but not letting her quite kiss you, only letting you kiss her. Try to be more tender and gentle to get that kind of mood across maybe?

my last boyfriend just puckered up and closed his eyes. it was terrible.... this is how i tried to deal with is...
  5. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:thankyou: Thorn Bernard & DemureDawn :hug:
  6. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

my ex was a bad kisser, she wanted to kiss 99% of time, it was difficult to try n not hurt her feeling by being distant, she smothered me as well in kisses. just wanted to let you know this does happen, not sure how to help, maybe just by acknowledgement this does happen may help, idk
  7. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:thankyou: Soulreaper - still it is nice in moderation :lol:
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

When I was with my ex, I wanted kisses, hugs but not to the excessive. I think it were to do with his child abuse that he always didn't want it or change the subject. But yeah, it is nice in moderation :)
  9. soulreaper

soulreaper Well-Known Member

yes all good things in moderation
  10. JustKindaThere

JustKindaThere Well-Known Member

I'm jealous.
  11. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:thankyou: Petal Soulreaper & Charlotte :hug2:

Definately moderation & talking of which I am under it - oh well they said only a week so I wont post much until it expires else poor admin & mods will be swamped if I keep up my usual postings

So I'll take a weeks break and perhaps take Claire out more down the beach and walks over hill & dale :lol: