Snap Snasp Snap SNap Snap

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Whitus Foggs, Apr 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whitus Foggs

Whitus Foggs New Member

My head says nothing said on this message board can save me. I know I feel I wont kill myself right now, but when my mind switches into that mode I won't log onto an internet message board for last ticking second help, I wont punch in the crisis line, I wont comprehend a rational decision from insanity. It could be in my car and my foot presses hard and I slam into dunkin donuts. It could be at dinner time when I see the steak knife. I could be filling up my car with gas and like hypnotized, pour the gasoline over my feet a throw a match at the ground.

I've made to not end my life. I have all eternity to be dead. Like sitting dormant infinitly and whether the bump in the road is painful or joyful its something new so I will live through it.

Each day I feel I drift farther and farther from others their pain they feel is miniscule to me if a tragedy happens and we all come together to hug eachother i feel inside as if it was truly worth it.

2. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey there, just wanted to say that I heard you and that, although we may make the conscious decision to live alone with our fear and martyr ourselves to our own pain it can help to have friends along the way. If you need a friend just drop me a line :)

Welcome to the forum, sorry you had to find us in such pain :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.