Snapped

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by absolution, Apr 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I feel like something snapped inside me tonight. Idk if it's fixable. Idk if i'm worth anything anymore. I just hurt. Pain is all i know. It's demanding to be felt and I just can't anymore... It's too much

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

What happened to make you snap hun? :hug: You are worth everything and more. The pain from mental anguish is truely unbearable, but not impossible to overcome. Please share with us and know that we are always here to listen.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Did something happen that triggered you? :hug: You're worth a lot more than you realize!

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Thanks guys :hug:

I got in a fight with my partner. We are so stressed right now. She lost her job and can't find a new one. I'm not sure i'll be able to make rent by myself and it scares me. I'm just so unhinged right now. It's hard to explain.

5. fatloser

fatloser Banned Member

I know how you feel. I've had about as shitty a year as someone can have without dying, and have had to move back in with my mom. The only thing I tell myself is that a lot of people are struggling right now, not just me, or you. Your situation is a little different because you can't come up with rent, and that will eventually lead to losing your place, or whatever, but I guess the only thing you can do is keep your cool and hope for the best. Does your partner collect unemployment, or have that coming to her? Anyways, I hope things work out for you.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, I know what you're going through when you say you're fighting with your partner, me and my bf used to kill each other, but we got over that phase, the advice I'd give is to talk with her, explain your worries, let her know how much you love her, work as a team, not against each other. :hug:

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Firstly, thank you all for your replies, it means a lot to know you care :)

Secondly, I try this talking thing but it infuriates me more sometimes because it never goes how i want and seems to make things worse. I love her more than anything else in the world and i don't want to lose her.

i can't. It would KILL ME. Literally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.