Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i feel like shit anyways but now my sista thinks i tricked her which i didnt, now she wont talk to me....oh im so sick of this shit. my sista -- she was gonna get evicted (cyber sister) so i sent her a gold coin that i had and from everything i had researched i believed it to be a genuine pure gold coin...so i sent it to her now shes mad at me cuz she found out/someone told her it was fake. I didnt know that but shes angry at me and wont speak to me now. I didnt do it on purpose i just didnt know. but she thinks i did it purposely...i cant deal with anymore...i dont know what to do. i wanna just put one of my <edit moderator total eclipse method>..but im too scared to do it....thought of jumping too.....o god just make it all stop *bangs head into wall* maybe it will render me unconcious

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2011
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

why would your sister think that you would send her something not of use i do hope she calms down and sees her stupidity in thinking that way
    No reason to want to harm you hun you did something kind you did nothing wrong hugs

3. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

I dunno but cant take anymore, all my sista's dislike me now...im so fucked up i just wanna lay down and die. Im so far behind in my classes and dealing with so much other crap. its just gonna keep getting worse. someone just shoot me please

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i think you need to breath and just get outside walk off all the frustration you are feeling You should not let others affect you like that hun Go do something kind for you okay You seem so overwhemed time to just stop and breath and go for a walk unwind some

5. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

If she is your friend she should believe you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.