1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Snow, anyone?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by WildCherry, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

This is crazy, it snowed 2 feet in less than 24 hours. And now I'm snowed in and bored.

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

That's lightweight Alison! You wont survive here in canada! :p It snows so much it is required to arm yourself with a snow blower to go to work.

3. WildCherry

Oh God, that would really suck! I'm already whining about the fact that I'm snowed in, I can't imagine getting more snow than this at one time!

4. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Muuuhahaha :evil::evil:. North Shore of Long Island here and nary a flake :gy::gy::gy:.

Yet...

5. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I hate Sweden. But a week ago, the snow was awesome. No one could even leave the house, no school for me yeeeehaw

6. dreaminghome

dreaminghome Well-Known Member

We've already had it 5 times this year. It's getting to my mind.

7. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Oh God! We had so much earlier this year and shortly before Christmas, and apparently we're getting two weeks worth of it soon. :sad: I love snow, but not this much & this often! I like it when it's a rare occasion.

8. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

we got a fair bit up here in Northern England :biggrin: a tiny bit of snow down south and the whole world comes to a standstill :biggrin:

9. WildCherry

I usually like snow, but not when it keeps me stuck in the house for 2 days!!

10. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

i agree Wild Cherry, for many this is not alot but for around here it's a cold and endless seeming mess. i'm headed out now to battle that wet white beastie for possession of the car, i have some waders on and a flamethrower but it's still not a sure victory

11. WildCherry

Oh good, MORE snow! 6 to 10 more inches between tomorrow and Wednesday! I guess we're making up for all those years we hardly got any snow.

12. Little_me

That's rough :(

13. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind being snowed in. We don't get snow here- in the valley of the sun.

14. Little_me

I'm fed up with the winter....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.