Snow, anyone?

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by WildCherry, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

This is crazy, it snowed 2 feet in less than 24 hours. And now I'm snowed in and bored.

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

That's lightweight Alison! You wont survive here in canada! :p It snows so much it is required to arm yourself with a snow blower to go to work.

3. WildCherry

Oh God, that would really suck! I'm already whining about the fact that I'm snowed in, I can't imagine getting more snow than this at one time!

4. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Muuuhahaha :evil::evil:. North Shore of Long Island here and nary a flake :gy::gy::gy:.

Yet...

5. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

I hate Sweden. But a week ago, the snow was awesome. No one could even leave the house, no school for me yeeeehaw

6. dreaminghome

dreaminghome Well-Known Member

We've already had it 5 times this year. It's getting to my mind.

7. Avarice

Avarice Well-Known Member

Oh God! We had so much earlier this year and shortly before Christmas, and apparently we're getting two weeks worth of it soon. :sad: I love snow, but not this much & this often! I like it when it's a rare occasion.

8. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

we got a fair bit up here in Northern England :biggrin: a tiny bit of snow down south and the whole world comes to a standstill :biggrin:

9. WildCherry

I usually like snow, but not when it keeps me stuck in the house for 2 days!!

10. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

i agree Wild Cherry, for many this is not alot but for around here it's a cold and endless seeming mess. i'm headed out now to battle that wet white beastie for possession of the car, i have some waders on and a flamethrower but it's still not a sure victory

11. WildCherry

Oh good, MORE snow! 6 to 10 more inches between tomorrow and Wednesday! I guess we're making up for all those years we hardly got any snow.

12. Little_me

That's rough :(

13. Autumn01

Autumn01 Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind being snowed in. We don't get snow here- in the valley of the sun.

14. Little_me

I'm fed up with the winter....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.