Snow makes me want to Die.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bob26003, Dec 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob26003

Bob26003 Well-Known Member

Man, it is snowing outside, and it is beautiful.

Understanding that I will never be able to enjoy it......

Well, nearly brings tears to my eyes.

This sucks :(

2. left behind

left behind Guest

i was just talking to a girl from california, she says it sometines snows over there

i thought it was the sunshine state-weird :blink:

3. left behind

left behind Guest

oh wait....thats florida..lol

4. i know how u feel

my current depression started when i first saw the snow this year, a week ago, brought back so many sad souvenirs,

Last edited: Dec 7, 2006
  5. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

i think snow is like rain. here in argentina specially where i live, doesn´t snow. but when it rains the sky gets so dark it seems the world is gonna end. i think that snow and rain bring cold and we feel alone when it´s cold around us, so then we feel bad only becasue we don´t have someone to share that moment...but why do you say you´ll never enjoy it?

6. DepressionII

DepressionII Well-Known Member

It's a beautiful summer day here in Australia. The sky is a pleasant shade of hazy grey because of smoke from bushfires. Just darling.

As for you, Bob. Some people get seasonal depression, where they get depressed in winter. I have a mate that gets it not too badly, but even though he is as strong as a pillar, by August he's quite often down in the dumps. Maybe you've got this same thing.

7. nrvsreck

nrvsreck Well-Known Member

Maybe I should read Bob's posts to found out why he won't enjoy it. ???

Seasonal depression for me is Summer. Texas, drought, 100+ degree days, endless sun, sun, sun, sun, sun, sun... everything drying up... dying. My hope and soul dying along with it all... I can certainly imagine the hell of living "up-north". You can have it. I have my own hell to deal with.

I don't know... I used to enjoy the cold, grey days of fall and winter... the wind blowing... the leaves falling. The relief from scorching sun and stifling humidity... Now, I don't to care about any of it. It means nothing.

8. immure

immure Account Closed

i love it when the weather is letting it out how it may
    the in the air is cleaner

9. MsElle87

MsElle87 Well-Known Member

Hey just wondering why you can't enjoy it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.