Snow situation and weather

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by sammakko, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Where?

How much?

We have got 20 cm snow and - 7 celcius

2. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Here we don't have snow (bordeaux), hopefully. I prefer spring.

3. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

What is your temperature today?

4. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

About 8°c or more. Qute cool objectively, but for me it's cold really. I used to live when there were lots of snwo in the winter, the pyrenees. I loved it as a child, but now, its different. Why, I don't know.

5. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

What kind of your house was on the pyrenees? What kind of place? Any life guardian dogs and stocks?

6. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

No, it was a police kind of site. My mother worked for the police. Not by vocation but to earn her life. It was about 1,200 m high. And moutains close. I leanrt to ski there. Font-Romeu, Puigmal, Pertuis. Some good moments with friends, but I was more attached to adults. It messed up my life somehow. I liked to stunt. With the sledge. I broke an ankle once lol :)

7. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

Here in Portugal it's always warm, at least when compared to northern europe.

17º Celsius

8. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

That is when I starting to lose my nervous on summer. When it is +20 I scream day after day 'too hot' plagh! until autumn and winter come save me from the summer. Well, before, when we had snow every day. Now my mind goes up and down like snow situation. Without snow there is so f****n dark !!!!! I really suffer it and birds and plants are confused. When snow come, it bring the light.

I can say this has been 'good' day for me, my mind is better because of snow.

9. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

No snow in London, not yet anyway. (thank God)

10. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

What is temperature in London today?

11. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

It's about 13°C and raining right now. Cold but not deadly. :)

12. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Nice one. Someone else who loves the snow. I'm in Manchester and at the moment it's 11degrees. When everyone else moans it's too cold I'm hoping it gets colder so that I can go and play on the snow and ice. Take care.

13. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Here in N'Ireland it's SO darn cold, but since I'm beside the sea the snow never lies...we get sleet and hail and ice ice ice in abundance though :laugh:

14. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Me too :biggrin:

I also like - 30 celcius but only as long as I have got warm house where to go after.

15. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

How much is darn cold?

16. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

no snow here! in south west england and is about 9 degrees. but as i live on very high ground and are very isolated its quite possible we will get snowed in this winter

17. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

I wouldn't actually mind if you guys shared some cold. I admitt I'm always more confortable with cold temperatures, but shorts and t-shirt in november is just plain wrong...

18. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

60 degrees and sunny here. No snow on the horizon. Snow is a trigger for me, so the later on the better.

19. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

That takes people stop flying, stop drive for nothing and close couple of thousands shyt pipe...

20. DreamReaver

DreamReaver Well-Known Member

Snow? whats snow? :tongue: , never seen snow, going through a minor heatwave at the moment all week of temperature of about 35c.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.