So.. after two years.. I came back. Here is a little of my story.

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Vee, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Vee

Vee Active Member

I was last here in 2013. You can find my rantings here:

In short I was very lonely, and dealing with bad situational depression.

I got lucky. I figured out why, and it got fixed.

I ran into a woman that was beautiful, caring, and comforting.

I hate to say it, but the most important trait she possessed, was beauty. I had felt for decades that #1 It was shallow to chase women based on their looks, and #2 That I was not good enough to land a mate that looked good. (I'm not "ugly", but i'm no Adonis either)

Then it happened, and it stroked my ego. I started actually feeling good about myself.

After that I had a terrific date with another lovely woman that liked me (I'm poly). It didn't work out, but I was not crushed either. And it didn't fail because of my looks.

On top of that, I recently I found another gorgeous women, that openly acts like she feels the same way about me.

And, I feel like I could die happy now. I really do.

There is still a twinge of guilt to it. Like this is superficial. But, it worked. And I actually feel hopeful again.

I just wanted people to know that. I'm not just bitter and angry. I wanted to come back and give a little hope back.

Thank you.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HOpe you continue to have hope and kindness in your life
  3. Vee

Vee Active Member

Today I even had to end the physical relationship with the partner that changed me so much.

But i'm not crushed. I'm not even mangled. I have hope, and my new partner by my side.

I think we all need external support to live. And I think society is shrinking that from us.

Find it if you can.