so alone and shut out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GA_lost, Aug 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GA_lost

GA_lost Well-Known Member

I feel so alone right now. Actually I physically spend most of my time alone but feeling isolated no. Someone I got to know on a different forum without warning has asked to have her account and posts deleted. Can not but help feel she is reacting to my asking her if she was angry with me. I know it could be something completely unrelated but I feel shut out. I have no other way of contacting her. I am so far down now I do not know which way is up. To further complicate things after tomorrow my T is on vacation for two weeks. So I am alone and depressed. After I see my pdoc on Wednesday, I think I will have an SI session to get this out of my system. Who knows I may just take a few too many pills to knock myself out the same day.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know this feeling being shut out after thoughts you had friend I came here because of that reason was being told in so many actions not wanted there only by one person though. You need to make contacts here now that is the only way to pull through. start talking here this forum won't shut you out there is alot of people who care. Taking pills won't solve anything but make you sick maybe other person left because felt unwanted to just start looking here okay your not alone anymore.
  3. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: i'm sorry this happened, but you can't keep blaming yourself
    here if you need me :heart: triggs xx
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Like Mary said, you're not alone hun. There are tons of wonderful people here that will listen and try to support you as best they can. I hope you can find yourself comfortable enough to reach out a grab one of those hands. We tend to get so "attached" sometimes to others that seem to understand our problems and pain. Maybe this other person felt that way. I dont know. But it still hurts just the same. But instead of SI and pills try talking through this. Might help.
  5. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Feeling alone sucks. I wish there were more support groups around IRL, not that these intnet ones are bad. GA lost, my only advice it to keep searching till you get friends.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi GA,

I'm glad you posted. You're certainly not alone here :hug:
    When you visit your pdoc please tell him/her exactly how you are feeling. They can't help if they don't know,good luck and let us know how it goes!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.