So alone in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't trust anyone to be there for me. One minute my girlfriend loves me, the next she's mad at me, and I really don't know how to stop this from happening (I know being less selfish would be a good start, but I always screw up). I feel like I'm just waiting for her to find someone better and leave me. My mom is getting up there in years and will be gone eventually. My dad died. I don't really have friends. I don't have a job. I'm too anxious to socialize with people. I can't think of a reason to stay alive right now.

Oceans

It sounds like relationships are important to you. Is there any way you can talk to a counsellor about your anxiety with people? It may help you build a more wider network of relationships. Or may be going to the doctor may help? It can be hard to feel alone and that there is not much people in this world who can fill that loneliness. I hope things work out for you.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi hun i do hope you can talk to your doctor as stated and get some therapy and perhaps medication to help decrease your anxiety so you can go out and meet new people hun
It would show your gf that you are willing to try hun to change ok The only person that can be there for YOU hun is you do you understand so do whatever it takes to help you feel more stable hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00