so alone in this world

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by andyc68, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i have just spent another normal nite with my partner or ex i supose and yet my world is crumbling because of her. after 6 years toghether she wants to split up,sell the house pay off the debts, split the cash and go into rentals on her own,but i got no where to go, when this is done i wont be able to support myself let alone my kids when they visit, life would be easier if i wasnt in it, at least the pain would go, in so much pain

2. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

And that same pain multiplied, will be brought on your children for the rest of their lives, if you do it.

Theres always options available. What do you currently do? Do you have any schooling? Etc. Maybe we can help you look for a better job, or something like that.

3. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Is there NO chance of working things out?

4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i have tried to talk but you can only say so much before you re going round in circles, she doesnt want to talk about it and her mind is made up. my kids will be fine, they are young enough to bounce back and they have their mum and grandparents for comfort. i have thought about this very hard, all the pros and cons but to stay alive will mean living in pain wich i can't cope with.

5. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Trust me on this. You never bounce back. NEVER. Your kids need you.

6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i hear what you say, and yes i have thought maybe i can find some strenght to fight this for them but i know from how things will be and what i will have left that even if i could afford a small bedsit, their time with me when i get to see them will be horrible, bedsit and parks. they are better than that and deserve better. how can i as their dad tell them that i can't get them a present or take them out. no one understands this, god i feel so alone in my head.

7. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

love is a lot better then anything money could buy and your love is more preciouse to your kidds then anything..

although i had a father, he is mentaly handicaped and i would love to have had a dad like you... please reconsider? your kidds would really miss you..

do you have any boys? they would probably need you to teach them how to play sports when they get bigger

girls?

they will need you to be there to give them away at the marriage, who else could they have walk them down the isle if you were gone? please reconsider for your kids??

8. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

i have 1 boy and 2 girls, god i will miss them so much. they can be a right pain at times but they are good kids really. so scared to leave them yet so scared to let them share this half life i have

9. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

when they get older then they can understand but they are gonna need you now just as much and i dont think any kid no matter how old wants to walk into a funeral home and see you in a casket and have to tell you good-bye.. that is the hardest thing to do... i was 15 when i had to do that and never really got to say good-bye to my mom..

just think some day you will be walking 2 girls down that isle to get married.. that is something i will never get the chance to do as i dont have any kids... they are gifts from God and he has blessed you with 3 ..

10. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

Everythings so blurry
    And everyones so fake
    And everybodys so empty
    And everything is so messed up
    Pre-occupied without you
    I cannot live at all
    My whole world surrounds you
    I stumble then I crawl

You could be my someone
    You could be my scene