So alone. No friends. Nothing keeps me happy.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Britt, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Why does it seem like no one likes me? Am I the only one on this board who feels like this? I feel like crap everyday and I have no close friend to talk or to tell this stuff too. You people are lucky at least you have someone to talk to when times get you down. When I had a cell phone there was no one in that small list I could talk to. No one.
  2. jcbc81

jcbc81 New Member

i feel the same.
  3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Lets be lonely together jesse! *hugs*:tongue:
  4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I'm lonely too, even though I have a gf I can confide in. She's awesome. But she is out of state, and we have a long distance relationship.

I also live in my parent's house... but I hardly talk to them.
  5. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Ahh sorry about the girl! Hope you see her soon!
  6. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

Well I can't say I have no friends, but no one I hang around cares enough to listen to me, they all call it drama.
    And I think drama is abit different then that.
  7. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I don't trust people to have real 'friends' -- I'll consider acquaintances friends. It's the same thing to me, really...
    I'm trying to think of everyone as friends; although my definition is a bit warped.

I'm lonely because I don't trust anyone with my secrets and what really hurts me-- so I've got to hold it in and keep it all to myself.
    It's hard to find REAL people to become true friends in this life. It is sad, but it's the truth. Friends come and go.
    If you would like though, I could promise to be a friend when you feel like talking; or even when you've got nothing to talk about!
    Everyone is welcome-- but lonely people take priority! XD