So alone

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by bck, Apr 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bck

bck Active Member

I feel so alone. And lost. I don't know what to do.. listen to my emotions or try to hold on for a little longer?

2. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am sorry there is so much pain. I am sorry you are feeling so alone and lost. Sadly you are not alone in how you feel.
    Please try to post a lot and hold on. Listening to the mind can be a pretty dangerous thing. The vast majority of attempts fail. Often causing permanant physical harm which makes life even more challenging.

3. bck

bck Active Member

I have had failed attempts. Sadly, the only thing they taught me was how not to fail the next time.... and it seems unavoidable

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Not unavoidable ok you reach out to supports around you friends family doctor church people teachers councilors hospital or crisis you talk to someone and get the support you need to stop those thoughts ok hugs

5. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

You are not alone. I'm always here if you need to talk or whatever :) You gotta put up the best fight you can and I know you can keep on fighting :hug:

6. bck

bck Active Member

I don't really have friends or family I can reach out to. And even if I did, I always feel like I am nothing but a burden and am bothering everyone. So I keep it to myself

7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

No Bck, you are not alone and not a burden. You cry out for help is natural in what you feeling. Please keep posting as we all here to help each other. It's case of supporting each other on this forum in our hour of need. I hope this helps and take care.

8. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

I understand, I am the same. Even with my bf..Thats why I come here because people understand here and listen. So keep talking; we all understand :hug:

9. flowers

flowers Senior Member

bck, please try to post here often. This is a place where you are not alone. Its a start. And please know that you are not alone. there ARE people here who unfortunately know all too well the feelings you describe. :hug:

10. bck

bck Active Member

I hate that ANYBODY feels this way.. with each day that passes, it seems to get worse. How do others deal with this without giving in??

11. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Bck, I'm simply focus on the positive affect of my life and sheer determination gets me through on a day to day but I relapse very often which drags me down. I just live on a day by day basis, thinking if it's my last day then try to enjoy the moment. It's hard but just focus on something in life that makes you happy or brings a smile to your face.

Easy to say but sometimes hard to do. Take care.

12. Jae

Jae Well-Known Member

..hi..i'm sorry to hear that..i am also in the same page as you are now...i too did tried it but failed..but then..just maybe..it will go smoothly soon enough..let's just hold on...<hugs>

13. bck

bck Active Member

My closest friend killed herself a few hours ago. I'm done. I'm sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.