so alone..

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Axiom, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

donno.. just the days keep getting worse. i keep loseing my will power to try.. i feel the one person i care about more than anything in the world doesnt have the same feelings for me anymore.. she's going through hell ... a trillion times more than mine.. im just.. so lonely, trying, waiting working, hopeing.. im just tired.. i dont see me being able to live properly.. im loseing hope for me, .. just.. a year ago things were better.. now its .. i feel so thin.. i dont even think she understands.. i try to say comforting things but im so protective of the few ounces of life i have left.. i just want to rest my head and drift away ... i want to live, i know i do.. but i cant feel the want flowing through me.. i hate everytime im not there for her.. i hate everytime i fail myself.. feel ..know im a complete loser.. just so tired..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2007
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Blake...you are not a complete loser, just in pain and very tired...that makes us feel so useless at times, but that does not mean that we are truly useless...it is so difficult to be there for another when we barely have energy for ourselves, so plez do not be hard on yourself...you sound like you are doing the best you can right now...you are in my thoughts, big hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.