So alone....

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Reaper_01, Oct 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reaper_01

Reaper_01 Member

I just need somebody to talk to or chat with. It's been a month since I had an honest to goodness conversation with anybody at all.

I'm just feeling really isolated right now.
  2. Fishman

Fishman Guest

I find no matter how many people I am around I often feel sad and lonely because I was basically isolated for so long looking after sick people I guess.
  3. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

4. Feared.Desire

Feared.Desire Well-Known Member

5. Reaper_01

Reaper_01 Member

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2007
  6. A Self Made Loser

A Self Made Loser Active Member

I know how that feels for sure. In fact the more people I'm around the more I want to shrink and disappear out of sight.
  7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Well since your here, there are people who feel the same way. Hopefully by being on this forum, you can start feeling less lonely and more apart of a community.
  8. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

i feel alone, and trapped. i feel chained to my parents and i have no idea what to do with my future. i never see any friends, not that i have many left to speak to anyway, im failing my university course which i hate. id take a year out but the thought of not having a routine and having to work scares me. its got to the point where i still feel lonely but im too scared/lazy to meet people. i feel permanently sick
  9. Reaper_01

Reaper_01 Member

I can't relate to that. I want more people around me, not less. That's why I feel alone. There is nobody around me at all.

When I turned 26 a few months ago, nobody called, nobody cared. It was just a day like any other. I am a forgotten person; somebody who slipped through the cracks and was lost forever.

You are much younger then me I gather, you have your whole life ahead of you, right here and now is the time for heroes. The time for turning things around.

Don't end up like me: alone, abandoned and forgotten.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2007
  10. silent_enigma

silent_enigma Well-Known Member

Reaper, you're only 26, so don't go thinking you're "lost forever". Heh. I spent 10 yrs in a cult, but now I'm out and gradually getting some of my sanity back. I might make some friends in the future when I'm ready for it.

At any rate, I'm 29 and would rather not think that one could be
    lost forever" while still in their 20s.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2007
  11. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Reaper are you ok?I know it's only Via Internet but I'm here anytime for you and even if you would like to talk by phone not a problem.Don't give in I understand exactly what you're saying and feeling.
  12. -GirlxNextxDoor-

-GirlxNextxDoor- Well-Known Member

if anyone wants to talk i am here :mellow: :laugh:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.