so alone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mikey -g-, Feb 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikey -g-

mikey -g- Well-Known Member

i feel like i have no one that cares about me and it wouldnt matter if i were to die
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Mikey,I'm sure that's not true!

What's making you feel this way?
  3. mikey -g-

ive lost most of my friends and i dont think my family cares about me that much.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

you have friends here that care. your family cares just sometimes don't know how to deal with it all the depression. they care as you care for them they care okay keep posting
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

People do care, even though sometimes it might not feel that way. :hug:
  6. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

Feeling alone is the worst feeling. It can overwhelm you and make life seem really pointless.

I am glad you reached out to us.
  7. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Mikey I care ...I have seen you on the boards and wrote to you so I know I do give a damn how you feel and how you are feeling.

Take care and know you are cared about here.

8. mikey -g-

i feel like my life isnt worth living, that im nothing. ive felt this way for months and i just want it to end
  9. swimmergirl

swimmergirl Well-Known Member

When you feel that bad, it's pretty normal to want to get away from that pain. I am sorry you are feeling so badly that you want to die. I hope you can hang on and find hope again.
  10. xOmgItsMe

xOmgItsMe Account Closed

I feel this way too. It happens when you're alone. But we're never really alone in this world. If a friend is what you seek, I'm more than happy to be one to you. I need someone too. I also am lonely.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.