so alone

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lookingforhope, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't really know the point of starting a threat. I don't even know what to say. I don't really want to die, I just want to the pain to go away. I'm afraid I'm going to hurt myself tonight, and do more damage than I actually intend. I called some friends for support, but no one is home. I even left a message with my therapist. I feel so alone with my sadness.
  2. All these mixed emotions

All these mixed emotions Well-Known Member

dont be...

why are you feeling low?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

hey your not alone okay you can keep posting here Did you try to call a crisis line just to chat that is okay tell them how alone you feel sometimes it helps hearing a real voice. I call the guy calm me down and i felt better at the end of it all. Hope you keep posting okay so you can see you are not alone really people care here they do
  4. crisis line was less than helpful. the person on the line wanted me to detail my previous suicide attempts.

I know it seems superficial, but I feel fat, and gross, and out of control. I've been trying for weeks to get back on track with my eating disorder recovery, but instead, I keep binging and purging.

there is nothing in particular that is leaving me feeling this way, I just feel very low, very negative, very suicidal, does that make sense?
  5. I have a bottle of pills. I just want to take enough to put me to sleep for a few days. I don't want to die. I just want to hurt myself. I just want the pain to stop for a short while.

Please, help me. I don't know what to do.
  6. I'm going to bed. I will be safe tonight. Good night everyone.
  7. coffee

coffee Well-Known Member

I am glad that you will be safe tonight.
    I will be safe too.
    but I don't know why I am getting chocked up...

hope to talk to you.
  8. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just checking in to see how you are doing...big hugs
  9. total eclipse

hope you are doing better today call your T for help okay or your doctor to get back on track You just need a little help to get back on track.
  10. Thanks for all your support. I'm still struggling. I might be going into hospital, but I really really don't want to. I don't know what to do. I just am so tired. I don't want to fight any more. I just want the bad feelings to go away.
  11. total eclipse

sometimes we have to do what we don't want to to get better. If you have to go to hospital it won't be for long just long enough to get meds regulated so you are more stable okay take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.