So, although I am miserable for many other reasons, this one thing made me happy.

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by AsphyxiateOnMisery, Dec 12, 2011.

1. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

When I was younger I had a bit of a weight problem. I got bullied in grade school pretty often because of it and my family kept criticizing me about it as well. Now, I'm pretty much obsessive compulsive about my weight. I lost 40 pounds since grade school and people say I'm at a normal weight now, but since I've been told so my entire life, I still feel fat most of the time. I decided to weigh myself today though, and I weigh 143. I'm really, really happy about that. I still think I'm fat, but not AS fat at least and it still feels pretty good, so I wanted to brag :) I'm 5'4 by the way. My BMI says I'm at a normal weight too, but for some reason I can't see myself any other way other than "fat". It's going to be stuck in my head my whole life probably...even if I get super skinny someday.
  2. Lizzy95

Lizzy95 Member

143 is tiny!! Congratulations :) I'm 16 and I wish I was 143. I'm 150lbs and everyone tells me I'm skinny.