so angry and so triggered.......

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xXxRNBxXx, Apr 12, 2010.

1. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

Ok i am just wanting to let you all know how upset and triggered i am right now...

I think its so wrong for a certain someone to talk about religion/ god/ devil etc soooo much in chat even when so many of us was clearly stating we were triggered... i mentioned at least 4 times i was triggered and so were so many others and yet nothing was said about subject change etc... some people had to leave main chat because they were so hurt.

I myself hear voices very badly all day/night and i feel its the devil punishing me i really do and hearing all this bullshit about god being so great and hes doing this and that for us it just really hurts me as if this is true why do i get punished so much!!!

one of my bestest friends starts having a laugh and joke around and people were laughing and joining min she gets warned to change the subject i dont know if its just me but tonight i felt like it was a total "double standards" its seemed like one rule for one and one rule for another....

The rules needs to be followed through for everyone and not seemed to be picked on upon one person....

I soooooooooooooo angry i cant even describe to you in words how im feeling right now... im soooo hurt ....i dunno maybe its just me blowing it out of proportion ? but yeah this is how i feel anyway and i thought it was be best to vent this in a thread then to paste it all over chat....

Sorry if anyone disagrees :/

2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

:hug: I get where you're coming from and I totally agree.
    To pissed off to say anything more right now.
  3. jenniferelaine

jenniferelaine Well-Known Member

I don't know exactly where you're coming from, because I don't have the same experiences as you (namely, I don't hear voices).

If it wouldn't be too upsetting, what was the context of the chat? I'm an atheist/agnostic, and I really hate it when people get pushy with religion..but I'm usually okay if people are just talking about it.

I'm really sorry that the person didn't back off when you asked them to.
  4. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug:
    i wasnt there, dont know exactly what happened, just wanted you to know im here, im listening, and i care :hug:
  5. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I just barely missed it... damn.
  6. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hiya, Rachel. I'm sorry this happened to you. Perhaps you could post in LtM with the time and circumstances of the chat session so that the logs can be checked. When a member lets us know, we can look into the situation.

(I hope things calm down for you. It can be hard when people don't seem to understand what we need, can't it? Stay safe.)
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

8. RightOverThisMess

RightOverThisMess Active Member

Rachel, I hope you're feeling a bit more calm and you're enjoying your birthday.

The chat ended up being really uncomfortable and I sensed your desperation to have the subject changed. About a year ago, I would have been triggered by the conversation but at this point it just really frustrated/annoyed me.

9. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

awww well im glad im not the only person who felt that way .... i was begining to think i was only one and i was moaning ... :( xx
  10. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Nope Rach, you are not the only one... look at it this*way... if we are made in it's image, that's a pretty fucked up creator, with all of us at the helm... *smirk*
  11. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Active Member

Chat’s purpose

Chat’s purposes are two-fold.
    The Chat Lobby is primarily there for social chit chat and developing friendships. This means that it is, at times, appropriate for serious conversation to be moved to a subroom. Please do not ignore those asking for help in the Chat Lobby, however.
    The Triggering Subjects room is there for talking about subjects that may upset (‘trigger’) other members, or which wouldn’t be appropriate in the Chat Lobby, such as abuse, suicide, self harm, depression and other mental disorders.

It's a two way thing, if you're triggered, either ask them to move, or move yourself. It's everyone's responsibility involved.
  12. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

hey rachel! im sorry to hear what some jerk did to you guys in chat. =( but i just wanna let you know i <3 ya supa dupa.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2010