So Angry And Upset

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by StarFish, Nov 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFish

StarFish Guest

:mad: :sad:

For the last few weeks I've been waiting for the statement I wrote out acusing an ex teacher of raping me 13 years ago to reach England. It had to go to England because that's where the crime took place. I grew up there.

BUT...and believe me it's a bloody big BUT...I just found out that my hubby, who was supposed to mail it, never did! He forgot to mail it and then forgot to tell me or anybody else that that he didn't mail it. The police have been waiting for it...I've been waiting for them to call me to tell me they recieved it...then I got an e-mail from one of the police on my case saying: Where's your statement, we haven't got it yet? Hubby said he was sorry of course... but ....AARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

I don't whether to cry or scream. Damn it! I was so happy tonight because I've been having fun doing the SF Pet Show, and now this!

I was just thinking to myself the other day that thankfully once they got the statement they could finally finally arrest the bastard and question him.

Now I have to wait EVEN LONGER! I've waited months already, about four to be exact, to even get to this stage. It's just the nature of trying to press charges over long distance.

I'm so tired of waiting...part of me wonders should I just give up...I don't know.

2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Oh Star what a bummer .....:jason: ....dismembers hubby's body!!

Get it into the post pronto, know you've had a long wait but at least once they've got it things will move faster. :hug: :hug: :hug:

3. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

can you fax it or send a copy in express mail?? you did keep a copy for your records, right? :hug:

4. StarFish

StarFish Guest

Dev: :laugh: Well maybe I'll just :whack: him instead. You make me laugh. :arms:

TL: Thanks hun:smile: Yeah, I've threatened him with slow and painful death by chick flick :eek:hmy: if he doesn't get it in the mail pronto. He said okay:)

I guess laughing is better than crying right. *wipes eyes* Oh well at least I'm laughing now.

Okay now where's that whip...*calls to hubby*: "Honey! Could you come in here for a minute?" Mwahahahahaha...

:whip: :stretcher: :busted:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2006
  5. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:laugh: whip that arse :bottom:

6. StarFish

StarFish Guest

He's apollogized. I know he really understands how hard this is for me. He's actually the most wonderful hubby...usually :mellow:

But, yeah...maybe one good wack! :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.