so angry right now

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadhart, Jan 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I cannot stand this bullshit anymore! I live with my aunt who always nags and goes on about stupid shit. this half assed family full of hyporcrites expects me to sit here and put up with them and all their shit. I can;t walk around this house and even get some water and toast without getting nagged at. She holds over my head what I can't do, but when im able to work she suddenly needs me. and NO I cannot move out because that requires something called a steady income so please if that is all anyone has to say then just save it. I ended up cutting for the first time in weeks because im so pissed.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Omg that sounds so much like my family. Never leave me alone and they push me to the breaking point. So I can relate to what you are feeling. Sorry that you cut...I hope things will get better for you soon.

3. sadhart

Thanks, what gets to me how apparently I'm supposed to show so much respect, a word every one in this jackass family likes to throw around to the point it loses its meaning. I have no problem showing respect, but I'm not gonna sit here and take a bunch of one sided crap. Maybe the next time i find work, i'll be s total selfish prick and not do anything for her or this house or this hypocrite family.

4. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

i feel for you. i have been in a similar state and I hate feeling like a beggar at the mercy of people. hopefully you'll get a steady job, you never know, your case will not remain permanent. this is not even something to kill yourself over. many homeless people would wish to be in your shoes, believe me.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yeah, that sounds like my family too. They say I should respect them even though they treat me like crap. The first chance you get, you should leave and not look back. That's what I plan to do anyway.

6. sadhart

Well with all due respect to those homeless people, they would be better off in their own shoes rather than mine. I don't take for granted the i have a place to stay, and I don't want to take my life solely on having a toxic family....that's just been a huge issue for me as of late. And when I was working, they constantly complain about it as if i can find work right across the street or something. It's never getting better...just worse and worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.