So angry

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am PISSED. Sorry for the language but I'm absolutely furious. The muppets at mental health called my mother's mobile phone to ask me to give them a call. And when I told them they'd called her phone and asked for them not to do that in future.. Not a hint of an apology. Just.. we did it because we got no answer on your home phone. Well duh. I'm not going to sit by the phone for 3 days waiting on you to call!!!!

I then had to have a conversation with my mum because she wanted to know what it was about. My god. These people are pissing me off and I haven't even started seeing anyone yet.

Then they ask if I can keep myself safe till I get to be seen by someone without giving ANY indication of time frame. I have zero idea if it will take a few weeks or 6 months or what.

I told my mum that I was needing support even though it's the last place on earth I want to go to get help and her reply was "God I hate that place". They treat you like something they just scrapped off their show. I freaking hate these.... aaaaaaaah. So wound up! I can't even..

THESE are the people that are going to help me? Are you freaking kidding me?? Someone kill me the F now!

DrownedFishOnFire

Back into the wild where I belong. Out of your way
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Am sorry they called your moms cell #. How did they get it to start with? I would be upset if it happened to me too. Ring them back and ask to speak with the manager and file a complaint.

Hope you are able to focus and getting the help you need worked out with those people as after all they are the professionals.

Take Care

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there, I am sorry this happened and angered you, I can relate to how much must be feeling, annoyed, scared, frustrated, furious even. I don't know by law if they were allowed to actually do that or did it because your mom could possibly be next of kin? I don'k know... but I am here of you need to talk. SF is here for you and won't betray you. Sending huge hugs x

Hope you feel a bit better soon :)

Innocent Forever

πŸ’πŸ₯œπŸŒ
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I'm so sorry that happened to you. They shouldn't have done that and I can't believe that they did :( Could you call the people 'on top' of them to put in a complaint about it? Or ask your GP? I really hope you get the help you need and deserve soon, and that it's great people who are 'given' to you...
((hugs))
You're worth it.

Thanks everyone. I'm sorry for throwing my toys out the pram. It just reminded me of the sort of crap this place pulls over and over. Mind games, belittling, power trips. The staff are the ones that are institutionalized at this centre. They honestly don't treat the clients like people at all. I'm not kidding when I say that over the course of around 7 or 8 years they systematically stripped me of every shred of self belief and self respect that I had. I was completely broken down by them when I finally walked away and it took YEARS of work with a very good life coach (who is sadly no longer with us) to undo much of the damage they did.

I had tried to believe that in the years I've been away that it might have improved but obviously nothing's changed at all. As for complaining, I have made a complaint in the past about serious failings during my "treatment" and all that happened was that they closed ranks and I got black balled by them for having the nerve to speak up for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00