So Angry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brokensoul98, Jan 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brokensoul98

brokensoul98 Well-Known Member

Damn!!! so angry..she knew what she was doing..she knew just when her neighbor was coming and then she did it..hospital released her way too soon and now she is back again..Angry because the neighbor usually sends the kids over. for some reason, she just happened to go herself..Makes me angry to think what if the kids saw all this...SELFISH,,,,SO ANGRY...i am so sad for my friend..i know she is in pain and needs help, but why for God's sake put kids through this??

2. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

if she suffers from deppression like i do, it just makes things worse because the pressure is worse. she may not be as strong as you, so its a good thing she has such a caring and wonderful person like you as a friend..^_^

3. brokensoul98

brokensoul98 Well-Known Member

thanx angel..i got her some help..she had to leave for awhile. hoping all works out for her..don't know if she will be allowed to stay alone when she comes home. she has no children, and her brother and sister live far off..if she can't be alone, i am hoping she will stay with me..that will be a difficult thing for her..wait and see i guess...thanx again for the reply..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.