So Angry!!!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dolores, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dolores

Dolores New Member

I wanna talk about why I'm here. Obviously, it's suicide related. I've been having suicidal temptations, strong ones, but I realistically don't see myself actually going through with it. When I was 15 (I'm 39 now), I attempted suicide. Afterward, I made a promise to God that I'll never do that again, and have kept my word. Promise or not, though, it still doesn't make one immune to temptation, and in this case, <strong> temptation.

Anyway, I wanna talk about why I'm here, but I'm sooooo angry, that my temper is getting in the way. I've told my friends to stop calling me, 'cause I don't wanna care about anyone else's life right now. I've been disappointed by every last one of them, so I wanna ignore them for now. As for my sister, who I live with, I try steering CLEAR from her, 'cause when it comes to family, things can get pretty loaded, and full of judgements.

I want no part of anyone's life, 'cause frankly, right now I don't give a g*ddamn.

Sorry, although my avatar is a pink flower, I feel nothing like it. I'm pretty pissed off lately, for over a week. Just had to vent, and if you've read thus far, thanx for putting up with my nonsense.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

It's not nonsense. It's how you really feel and it's important to you. Glad you were able to share it here. Many times I get that feeling of just not caring anymore about others and about myself. But you have this forum. Post, scream, jump up and down if you have too. You will not be judged here and your posts are not only welcomed but strongly encouraged. If posting helps even one little bit, then please do so as often as you need. You're not alone in this, and help is only a post away.
  3. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

In tough times a lot of people find out who really friends are. I guess (and i´m only guesssing) that you are pissed off because you made a promess to god that you can´t brake because you are a truly believer. Sometimes people needs to yell to take away the anger, sometimes people cryes, and sometimes people looks for some way to get rid of that anger and end up you know why? because we don´´t judge, because you can yell freeely, becaue there will always somebody to tell you to keep fighting, or just to hear your feelings. i´m glad that you feel onfortable here to show who you really are, the first step is talking..always^^ Feel free to pm me=)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.