SO angry

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Ruby, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

Wanna get a knife and slash away at my body. Im fucking tired of this - seeing other people happy, rubbing it in my face. ''OH LOOK HOW GREAT MY LIFE IS''. I just wanna curl up and die.. seriously. Nobody cares about me anyway.. not even on a fucking internet forum. How pathetic is that? A knife helps me more than anything. How pathetic is THAT? I'm tired of everything - life is just a constant let down. I could scream.. ah. I'm almost crying here because I feel happiness and then it goes so quickly. It's not right
  2. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

Oh Ruby, I wish I knew how to help :sad:. I'm so sorry you feel so down. :hug: I hope you feel better.
  3. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

:hug: Ruby you ARE cared about here... i care.. and you are not alone... ive experienced that alot in my life, from people i no longer call friends, relatives, my mum even did it... and i too have wanted to slash away at my body... im a former self injurer and have gone through similiar feelings for literal years... please know that you are NOT alone, and that you are cared about...if you need someone to talk to, i am always here to listen... i know how badly it hurts when others rub how great their life is in your face... im here to listen.. pm is open
  4. janie

janie Well-Known Member

come post in the main suicide forum :) - i dont think ppl look in the other forums as much. i mean the "uncertainty principle" i dont even know what that means :s
  5. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

i agree with Janie. im also one of the more "outcasty" people on the forum.
    i can relate to you, my grandma cut herself and then commited suicide.

if you wanna PM me, i care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.