So angry

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Feb 22, 2009.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i dont understand how ppl can walk all over ppl who are hurting or suicidal...how they can be ignored no matter how much they cry out for help....they get told to fuck the hell off or to either go to a hospital or die already....im so angry with ppl from another chatrrom cuz what i just wrote is exactly what just happened....a woman is "putting her affairs in order" and said goodbye, no one noticed except me....and no matter how angry i am or hwo much mick wanted help, it doesnt fricking matter apparently....ahhhhhh so angry

2. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

sadly, i think that is just how life is. you have got to look out for yourself because nobody else will.

it seems like it is very easy for people to walk over others who are hurting or suicidal without any thought for them what so ever.

personally i think the best thing you can expect from other people is for them to ignore you because if they are paying attention it is normally because they are abusing you, mocking you, or bullying you.

/personally being called a "drunken waster" as well as many other hurtful things from somebody i thought cared didnt help me much.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Anathema,
    I am sorry to hear what happened to your friend.. I hope that doesn't happen here!! For the most part the members here are very supportive..I personally try to reply to everyone who is down like that and I know there are alot of others here who do the same..I hope you'll find the support system here is genuine and caring!! Take care!!
    P.S. if you need someone to talk to you can always PM me, I am usually lurking around here somewhere!!!

4. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

hi stranger,

it is better here than DT....it is just very aggregating when someone gives a hurting member the cold shoulder for one reason or another. Everyone seems to be caring from what ive seen over this past year. Take care.
    Btw, this is forever scarred....I hope ur doing ok hun.